With each chalet displaying unique influences from wood and brick under thatch roofing giving a luxurious feel but yet you are not removed from the feel of the bush. Currently the accommodation comprises of:
2 x double suite chalets
2 x single suite chalets
1 x self contained chalet
All chalets excluding the one self-contained chalet have en suite bathrooms, a mini bar in each suite , tea and coffee making facilities with excellent river views. The chalets have wooden deck to lounge facilities for the end of day sun downer or just for the person who would love to read a book while enjoying the sound of the water and birds and hippos singing in the near distance appreciating the sun kissed water as the sun sets.
2 x self catering campsites
The Campsites are located on the secluded/ bushy part of the campus. Each campus commands adequate privacy, with a toilet and shower facility, a Fireplace/barbecue and 2 x 3.5 square meter Slate Stone platform to erect tents. One has an option of bring their own Tent or a Custom Tent can be supplied.
- Main dining and bar area partially overlooking the Rifa River
- Main deck situated on the bank extending into the Rifa River where one can cast their line for a fresh water red tail tilapia , tiger fish or if preferred the Kariba’s cat fish known as Muramba in the native tongue.
- The main gaming and chill out area for people to go relax in the centre of the yard.
- View points for animals ( elephant, hippo, lion, buffalo, leopard, water buck, springbok etc)
- Boma and fire pit
- Braai/BBQ facilities
- Nature walks with game rangers
- Curio shop